Skip to content ↓

Glenfield Infant School

together we are brilliant


What to do if you have a concern or complaint

If you have a concern or complaint, in the first instance this should be shared with the class teacher. If you feel that the situation needs further involvement, you can talk to the Headteacher. If parents are not satisfied by the way the school is addressing the problem, they may appeal to the Chair of Governors.

Headteacher email:

Chair of Governors email:

If you have a concern or complaint and your child has SEND, you can follow the above guidance with the addition of talking to the Interim Inclusions Manager Mrs Welsh, the Governor responsible for Special Needs and Disability and/or the Trust. This is best done in writing. Please see the school Complaints Policy and be aware that the SENDIASS Service can offer information and advice relating to Special Educational Needs for parents.


Interim Inclusion Manager: Mrs Lisa Welsh

Chair of Governors: Mrs Sam Coote

SEND Governor: Mr Richard Ford


Printed copies are available by request: